Since 2013, AerialZeus has been a leader in the use of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS). AerialZeus’ specialties are characterized by:
- An early focus on UAS (‘drones’) for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) mapping, remote sensing, environmental monitoring and infrastructure inspections.
- Expanded capability in all forms of aerial intelligence (including LiDAR, multispectral imagery & thermal infrared).
- Integration of all data sources into increasingly sophisticated data management platforms. These platforms support detailed analysis and yield intelligent insight on an array of physical conditions, all of which can inform client tasks and objectives.
- Use of “Data Intelligence from Pixels” to produce a wide array of insight essential to planners, designers, construction managers, and operators of virtually any form of physical infrastructure.
AerialZeus was one of the first organizations, in the USA, to be granted an FAA 333-exemption to commercialize UAS services in California. We are DBE, SB-Micro, SB-PW, and LGBTBE certified statewide and SEED (Sacramento) and CBE (Community Business Enterprise, LA County) Certified.
Expertise and Experience
AerialZeus draws from a wide array of senior technical specialists, technologists, and partnering companies to present the suite of capabilities best tailored to our client’s needs, resources, objectives, and timelines. AerialZeus capabilities include deep expertise and experience in the following areas of aerial intelligence:
- Geodatabase Design – Such a geodatabase can contain historical information, data from remote sensing, field surveys, as well as capturing changes over time.
- Data Collection – Data collection can be accomplished by surveys, satellites and other sources, to include portable devices such as the new iPhone 13 with LiDAR capability.
- Data Visualization and Modeling – Data mapping with GIS yields actionable intelligence from the multiple, overlapped data layers. Real-time data visualization tools such as 3D modeling and Building Information Modeling (BIM) can provide critical insight and decision support.
- Risk Identification and Mitigation – 3D models of facilities using aerial and terrestrial data (RBG+ LiDAR data) enable monitoring of tunnels, bridges, stations, or facilities over time.